You are leaving the Nashville
Assessor's WebPro website. We make no guarantees of the accuracy of the information on the
external site. Newer properties may not show up at all. And the positioning of
the "pushpin" may not be exact. Also the "Street View" may not be
Please click the button to
On this site you will find a toolbar
on the top of the map image that looks like:
On this toolbar, you can
change the view of the image that you see.
- Along the top-right you will be able to select the view that you wish to view.
- Clicking on "Traffic" will highlight major streets showing potential slow areas of traffic.
- By selecting "Map" from the toolbar, you will see a standard map view.
- By selecting "Satellite" from the toolbar, you will see a satellite image with the names of streets, and areas (such as Shelby Park, etc.)
- By selecting "Terrain" from the toolbar, you will see a topographical map.
- Clicking on the arrows in the white circle on the left will pan the
image in the direction clicked.
- You can also use the + / - scale on the left to zoom to the desired level of magnification.
- If you click on the little person icon on the left and drag it to the map, if the
streets become highlighted in blue, you will be able to enter "Street View". (Please note that this is not available in all areas.)
- In the center of the map image you will see a yellow line with the street name and two arrows.
By clicking on the arrows you can pan in the direction clicked.
- In the upper-left corner you will see
. By clicking on the left/right arrows you
can change the direction the
view is facing. The up/down arrows you can pan the view upwards or downwards. Also the + / - buttons will zoom you in or out.
- In the lower right corner, you will see this will show you the direction the street view is facing. The +/-
on it will zoom the small image in or out.